Kids often like eating macaroni and today we’ll make macaroni for them with loads of vegetables and this will taste scrumptious. Let’s start with the procedure of making macaroni.
- 1 cup macaroni (100 grams)
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tomato
- 2 carrot
- 1 green chills
- 3-4 table spoon tomato sauce
- 2 table spoon oil
- 2 table spoon green coriander
- 1 table spoon chaat masala
- ¼ less than small table spoon Red chili
- 1 small table spoon salt (as per taste)
- 1 small table spoon Ginger paste
How to make Veg Macaroni
- For this, well boil the macaroni first. So, let’s boil it first. For boiling the macaroni, take any vessel and add 2.5 to 3 cups of water into it. We need enough water for boiling the macaroni. Allow the water to simmer.
- Cover the vessel so that water stars boiling quickly. Meanwhile, chop the vegetables for the macaroni. In vegetables we have taken 1 capsicum, 2 tomatoes, cabbage, 2 carrots and 1 green chilly. We’ll chops the vegetables now.
- We have already washed the vegetables, now chop them. Remove seeds from the capsicum and chop them finely. Also, chop the tomatoes and remove seeds. Water has started boiling; add 1 small table spoon oil and ½ salt into it.
- We have taken 1 cup (100 grams) macaroni. Now place the macaroni in boiling water and cook for 10 to 20 minutes. Keep stirring the macaroni at regular intervals so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Allow it to boil and meanwhile chop rest of the vegetables.
- We have chopped the tomatoes and now chop the carrots as well. Chops the carrot finely. Check the macaroni as well. Macaroni has puffed up and you can press it to check for softness.
- Macaroni is now aptly boiled. Turn off the flame and drain the water from macaroni. Strain the macaroni and remove the extra water. Now we’ll start the making the macaroni. Preheat the pan. All the vegetables are chopped. Add 2 table spoon oil in pan and heat it sufficiently.
- When oil is sufficiently hot, add ginger paste. You can also grate the 1-inch ginger paste piece and use instead of ginger paste. Also add 1 green chilly (chopped) and sauté for a while. Now add carrots and sauté for a while. Also add capsicum along with it and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until they get crunchy. Keep the flame high.
- We have sautéed them for 2 minutes, now add cabbage and tomatoes. We have taken cabbage, capsicum, carrots and tomatoes here but you can use any other vegetables as your choice. You can use cauliflower, beans or peas. Sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Now add ½ small table spoon salt and small table spoon chaat masala. We have added less salt here as chaat masala has enough quantity of sault. We are using homemade chaat masala. You can learn the method of making chaat masala at your home from my website. Also, add less than ¼ small table spoon red chili powder.
- If you don’t prefer eating spicy them omit the use of red chili powder as we have added 1 green chili, ginger paste so that will give apt spiciness to the macaroni. If kids don’t prefer eating spicy at all then skip the use of green chilly as well. Ginger and chaat masala will give apt spiciness to the macaroni.
- We have taken 4 table spoon tomato sauce, add it as well. Add some green coriander as well. Mix all ingredients really well and reduce the flame. Mix all the ingredients for 1 minute. Vegetable macaroni is now ready, take it out in a plate.
Vegetable macaroni is now ready. Garnish with some green coriander sprigs. Luscious and delicious macaroni ready. We have prepared it with loads of vegetables and it tastes scrumptious. Making it is very easy and it can be prepared instantly. This much quantity is sufficient for 2 to 3 family members.