Mugal empire Started the name of Shami kebab in India. The word of Shami is collected by Shaam and kebab round shape of the minced meat. Shami Kebab, have you got mouthwatering? Whenever our mood gets change, we try to have something different taste. Shami kebab is one of them and it is a very famous recipe in Mughlai food. Shami Kebab recipe usually has garnished with lemon juice and served with sliced onions and coriander chutney. Shami kebab is a perfect starter in parties and the best snacks on the occasion of the festival. Here you are the recipe.
- 1 kg Mutton minced meat
- 250 Gram Gram Pulse
- 2 table spoon ginger paste
- 2 table spoon red chili powder
- 12 Gram black pepper
- 2 table spoon salt (as per taste)
- 1 Table Spoon garam masala
- 250 Gram onion small pieces
- 5-6 Piece Green Capsicum
- 125 Gram refined oil
- 2 Eggs
How to Make Shami Kebab Recipe
- Take a pressure cooker and put a glass of water in it, then add the mutton mince meat and gram pulse. Then add grinded black pepper, then add 2 table spoon grinded ginger, then add 2 table spoon red chilli powder, then add 2 table spoon salt. All ingredients add in one go.
- Now put the cooker on high heat, wait for 5 whistles of the pressure cooker, after that 5 whistles turn off the gas fire, wait until the pressure taken out, then take it in a bowl and let it be normal cold. Be care water should not leave, after getting cold do grind in a mixer and put it in bowl.
- Now take a finely chopped onion and finely chopped capsicum, now mixed up both with minced meat, add 1 table spoon garam masala.
- Now according to a bite take minced meat and make it flat balls, repeat with all minced meat. Now heat one table spoon on another pan, take an egg and break in a small bowl, then take each piece of meat and add eggs paste to them and put in the pan, reduce the pan heat, when the kebab become golden brown take out them and put into the plate. Now Shami kebabs are ready to serve.