Hello, folks, we are going to introduce a mouthwatering recipe Nargisi Kofta. I hope you will like this and try to make it at home. Literally the dish is very easy to learn how to make. Don’t worry we will tell you each and every step in this blog. This dish enhances the beauty of your food. You can get a good compliment on a special occasion through this dish. To make this, you have to take the below ingredients. This information is given to you to make 1Kg Nargisi Kofta.
- 15 Boiled Eggs
- 250 Gram onion
- 5-6 Green Chili
- 100 Gram Crispy Roasted Chickpeas (Make Paste)
- One Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- One Tea Spoon Tiger Longi Mirch (Chili)
- One Tea spoon Red Chili
- One Tea Spoon Salt (According to taste)
For the Gravy:
- 500-gram onion
- 50-gram Ginger Paste
- 5-6 Pcs Garlic Paste
- 250 Gram Yogurt
- 50 Gram Green Coriander
- One Tea spoon Garam Masala
- 500-gram Oil
- 2 Tea Spoon Red Mirch
- 1 Tea Spoon Turmeric
How to Make Koftas
1. Make pieces of onion and green chili, then mix up with minced meat, then add one spoon red chili, then add one spoon garam masala, then add one spoon salt (to taste) , then add two spoon tiger longi mirch (chilli), then gently shaking off excess.
2. Boiled 15 eggs about 10 minutes then peel, cut two pieces of all eggs, wrap the minced meat around the egg piece and make like a ball and repeat with all remaining eggs.
Instructions For Nargisi Kofta Gravy
1. Heat the cooking oil in a deep pan and add the chopped onions. Fry until light golden in color and then add the ginger and garlic pastes.
2. Add 2-3 glass of water and cook 5 minutes properly.
3. Add two spoon red chili powder, one spoon turmeric.
4. Add little water and cook till 5 minutes.
5. Add 250-gram yogurt and cook till 10-12 Minutes.
6. Add so much water to it that all the koftas submerge.
7. After a little water vapor add all eggs in the pan.
8. Let them cook about 25 minutes after water vapor reduce heat slowly.
9. Check if oil comes on gravy then add a glass of water and let cook about 15 minutes, heat slow
10. Before to serve to add some garam masala and garnish the dish with chopped fresh coriander