Today we will make paneer tikka masala Everyone relish eating this dish and it can be prepared. For any party and special occasion, so let’s Start with the procedure of making paneer tikka masala.
Ingredients:- Paneer Tikka
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 2 table spoon curd
- 1 table spoon Chickpea Flour
- ¼ table spoon red chilly powder
- 1.5 table spoon coriander powder
- ¼ table spoon turmeric powder
- ½ table spoon salt (as per taste)
- 1-2 table spoon oil
- 2 table spoon oil
- ½ table spoon cumin seeds (zeera)
- ½ table spoon asafetida pinch
- ¼ table spoon turmeric powder
- 1 small table spoon coriander powder
- 1 small table spoon dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri )
- ½ small table spoon ginger paste
- 3 piece (300 gram) tomato paste
- ½ small table spoon red chilly powder ( as per taste )(try kahmiri red chilly powder for best color )
- If you add on
- 4 -5 garlic covers very small pieces
- 1 finely chop onion very small pieces
- 1 table spoon chickpea flour
- 1 small table spoon oil
- Less then ½ cup water
- ½ small table spoon sault (as per taste )
- ½ small table spoon sugar (as per taste )(optional)
- ¼ small table spoon garam masala
- Few sprigs Green Coriander
- 2 table spoon butter
- Firstly, cut the paneer into square chunks to make tikka cut he paneer. Into 1 to ¾ cm thick chunks (cottage cheese -250 grams) We are done with chopping the paneer now let us prepare the masala.
- Take a bowl and put 2 table spoon of curd, 1 table spoon chickpea flour, ¼ small table spoon red chilly powder , ½ small table spoon coriander powder , ¼ small table spoon turmeric powder and less than ½ small table spoon (or to taste ) of salt in it . Mix everything really well.
- Now put the paneer pieces in the masala and mix until they are nicely coated with the masala. Make sure that the paneer chunks are coated well with the masala. Paneer pieces have coated with the masala from all the sides. Now place them in refrigerator for 20 minutes later we will make tikka.
- We have kept the paneer in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Tikka are set nicely and now we will roast them. Pour 1 to 2 table spoon of oil on the non-stick pan and place the tikka over it to roast.
- We will roast the tikka until they become golden brown from beneath and then we will flips the sides. Tikka have turned golden brown from bottom now flip the sides. Now we will roast them until they become golden blow from the side. Tikka have golden brown from both the sides. Now we will prepare gravy for them. So, shit the tikka and take another pan for making gravy.
- Heat the pan and pour 2 table spoon of oil in it. Allow the oil to heat oil is heated well, now add cumin seeds in it. After sautéing cumin seeds, add ½ pinch of asafostida, ¼ turmeric powder, 1 small table spoon coriander powder,1 small table spoon of dry fenugreek leaves,1/2 small table spoon of ginger paste. Sauté the masala for a while, keep the flame on low to prevent the browning of spices.
- Now we will add tomato paste in it. Here we chopped 3(300 grams) of tomatoes and then grind them into a fine paste. Add ½ small table spoon red chilly powder, if you want then increase the quantity of red chilly powder and saute the masala until the oil starts separating from its edges.
- Here we are not adding the green chilly so we have added more red chilly powder. You can adjust the amount of red chilly powder as per your taste. The color of the paneer tikka gravy is slightly red so we used the Kashmiri red chilly powder. They will give a nice red color to the gravy if you want to make it more red then you can red food color as well. If you want to add onion and garlic then finely chop 4 to 5 garlic cloves and 1 finely chop onion and after sautéing cumin seeds fry them until they become light pink color. Later, add the remaining ingredients in same manner and prepare paneer tikka masala. This is 1 table spoon of chickpea flour, use after roasting it.
- In a small pan, pour 1 small table spoon of oil followed by chickpea flour and let it roast. If you are adding ground roasted chana powder then there is no need to roast it. If you are adding corn flour then dissolve it in water before adding. Color of the chickpea flour has slightly changed it is now roasted aptly. Turn off the flame. Add this roasted chickpea flour in the masala and roast it for few more minutes. Oil has started leaving the sides of the masala, it I now roasted aptly.
- Now we will add less than ½ cup of water in it and mix well. Add ½ small table spoon (or to taste) of salt and ½ small table spoon sugar in it. Adding sugar is optional. Add ¼ small table spoon of garam masala and some green coriander in the masala and mix well. Now we will add this roasted paneer tikka in it and mix properly. Cover and cook them for 4 minutes on low flame. Here we have cooked them for complete 4 minutes of low flame and now finally we will add 2 table spoon of butter in them. You can decrease the quantity of butter as desired. Mix nicely, turn off the flame.
- Sabzi is now ready, transfer it to a bowl. Paneer tikka masala is now ready, garnish is with some green coriander
- Delectable paneer tikka masala is now ready to consume. This much quantity of sabzi is sufficient for 3-4 family members. Paneer tikka masala is very easy to prepare just roast the tikka in a nonstick pan.
- Secondly, make sure that the flame is low. Paneer tikka will turn out nice golden brown on low flame if the flame is kept high, they will burn quickly. Try making this recipe at your home, Share your experience on recipedekho.com. See you soon with another delightful recipe.