Today we will make Milk powder Malpua. Plain Malpua are made from wheat flour. And Mawa Malpuas are made from mawa mixed in refined flour and are very delicious. Today we will prepare Mawa Malpua with milk powder mixed In Refined Flour. These Malpuas are as Delicious as the mawa Malpuas.
- ½ Cup Plain Flour (60 grams)
- ½ Cup Milk Powder (60 grams)
- 1 Cup Sugar (250 grams)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 to 7 Almonds (finely Chopped)
- 10 to 12 Pistachios (Finely Chopped)
- 4 Green Cardamom Powder
- Butter For Frying
How to cook maplua
- To make Milk powder Malpua, first of all, we prepare a batter. We have taken ½ cup of Refined Flour. Put it in a big bowl. Add ½ cup milk powder to it. Take 1 cup of milk and add small portions of it and prepare a very smooth batter from it. Smooth batter is ready but it is still thick. Add a little milk to it. Batter of pouring consistency is ready.
- We have used 1 cup of milk to make this better. Keep the batter aside for 15 to 20 minutes. So that the batter puffs up and gets ready. Meanwhile, let us prepare the sugar syrup. For sugar syrup take 1 cup sugar. Put sugar in a vessel and add 1 cup of water to it.
- That is water and sugar in equally same quantity. Turn on the flame and cook the sugar syrup, till the sugar dissolves in water. Stir the sugar syrup with a ladle at regular intervals. Check the sugar syrup.
- We have cooked the sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes after the sugar dissolved in water. To check it, take a small bowl, and pour a few drops of sugar syrup into the bowl. We don’t need threads in the sugar syrup of Malpua.
- It should stick like honey when pressing between fingers. Sugar syrup is sticking on the fingers just like honey. Sugar syrup is ready. Turn off the flame. Place the sugar syrup on to a net stand.
- Then heat some ghee in a pan. Add some cardamom powder to the sugar syrup. Put the Malpua to fry. Fry the Malpuas on low flame. Malpuas are fried from below. Flip them and fry the Malpuas till they are brown in color from both sides.
- Malpuas are golden brown now. Take them out. Place it on a slotted ladle like this and press the Malpuas to squeeze out the ghee. The ghee well drains back to the pan. Place it on a plate. Prepare all the Malpuas, pouring it like this, frying it.
- Place the previously cooked Malpua in the sugar syrup. And keep them dipped in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes and take them out. Take out the Malpuas that were dipped in sugar syrup. Drain out the extra sugar syrup like this and place the Malpuas in a plate.
- Put the other Malpuas in sugar syrup as well. Prepare all the Malpuas by dipping them in sugar syrup like this. All the Malpuas are now cooked and ready. It takes 5 to 6 minutes to cook Malpua with this much quantity of batter.
- Take out all the Malpuas from the sugar syrup. 10 to 11 Malpuas are ready now with this much quantity of batter. Take out the Malpuas in a plate to serve and sprinkle a little almond shaving over it and a little pistachio shaving over it.
- Mouth drooling Milk powder Malpuas are now ready. These can be prepared very easily. While making the batter make sure that there are no lumps in the batter and prepare a very smooth batter. Keep the batter aside to puff up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Batter will be fine and puffed up. Heat the ghee slightly and whisk the batter a little. Prepare the Malpuas in slightly hot ghee on low flame and cook the Malpuas. Scrumptious Malpuas will be ready.
Make the Malpuas at any festival, or for any party. You can also serve rabri with it. Malpua is very delicious. Try making this home and share your experience with recipedekho.com