Everyone gets tempted to hear the name of chicken biryani. When I think of biryani, my taste starts coming on my tongue. The mughals had introduced us with biryani; The mughlai chicken biryani was the royal recipe for the mughals. Biryani was the most favorite dish when they went hunting. Biryani is also made of goat meat in addition to chicken, which is made with hakni. The hakni is a different method of mutton biryani. In this post you will get to know about the chicken biryani recipe. The recipe made by mixing rice and chicken with spices is called Chicken Biryani Recipe.
- 1Kg Chicken
- 1Kg Basmati Rice
- 250 Gram Onion
- 125 Gram Garlic Paste
- 125 Gram Ginger Paste
- 250 Gram Curd
- 2 Tbsp Anise (sonf)
- 2 Tbsp Cumin (jeera)
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro (dried seeds as coriander) (Mota dhaniya)
- 1 Tbsp Clove (Long)
- 1 Tbsp Black Peper
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 72 Gram Salt
- 1 Tbsp Longi Mirch
- 10 Gram Pickle (Green Mango Pickle) (Kairi Achar)
- 250 Gram Oil
- ½ Tbsp Kewda
- 1 Piece Lemon
- 125 Gram Green Chili
- 125 Gram Tomato (pieces of tomato)
How to make chicken biryani recipe:-
- First of all, we add oil and let it heat.
- Now add onions and let them fry until they become light brown.
- Then take out the onions from the pot and put them into the plate.
- Now add cumin and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook them for 10 mins.
- Now add anie, cumin and curd.
- Cook them all until 15 mins.
- Now add chicken and cook well until 25 mins.
- After cooking well then add 1.5L water.
- Add lemon juice, laungi mirch, salt and pickle
- When it gets start boiling then add bastmati rice
- Mix well slowly with a spoon and then cover up until the water gets soak.
- Now add garam masala and the onions we have taken out in the starting while serving the chicken biryani (Sprinkle the kevda in the pot)
How to make chicken biryani raita
When we sit to eat biryani then the first thing comes to mind where is the raita. Raita with biryani like a cherry on the cake. Chicken biryani becomes more tasty with raita.
- 4 Pcs Tomato
- 4 Pcs Onion
- ½ Tbsp Black Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Power
- 3 Pcs Cucumber
- 250 Gram Curd
- 1 Tbsp Mint (dried mint power)
- Firstly, chop finely tomato, onion, and cucumber.
- Beat the curd well.
- Now add in curd mint and cumin power.
- Now add black salt and mix well ( according to tate you can add more)
- Now add pieces of tomato, onion and cucumber and mix well gently.
- Now the raita is ready for biryani.